Friday, October 24, 2014

Passion statement

     I have a passion for playing sports, social media, and Video games. I like to play basketball with my bros outside. We go to riverbank and play people we think are competition or we just play each other. I like the competition in basketball because it helps me calm down enjoy my life. If im stressed I go play ball and clear my mind. I also play football in my neighborhood. On Sundays all my bros meet up and play football in our project field. Football helps me get out all my anger buy using it to take hits and tackle people. Without my sports I wouldn't go out side and be in shape.

   I have a passion for Facebook. I like that I get to talk to my family, friends, bros when ever I want. I like watching people write funny statuses and videos. I like instagram because I get to post pics that I like and I get to like pic that I see on my news feed. People post hilarious pics about stupid things. Social media helped me communicate better with people . I used to be very quiet with everyone and never speak. Now my communication is getting better and im speaking to people more.
 
   I love playing video games. I feel like every game I play helps me think outside the box. When I play video games im calm and relaxed. I get to play with my bros online and play with people I don't know. The basketall games help me come up with new moves when I play basketball in real life.   

7 comments:

  1. You may have to write another passion statement this year. Instead of explaining all your passions at once, I think it'd be useful to go into depth about just one, so your reader can really understand your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel ajontee ! I love playing games. It makes me feel that i'm in a different world that I can do whatever I want to do. Also, we got something in common which is basketball! Keep It Up Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love video games too, I understand what your talking about. By the way, good job writing this blog you explained yourself well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really! I really enjoy playing sports and video games as well. Maybe one day we can play football together. Maybe next time when i stress i will play ball as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that playing sports does clear your mind. Whenever I am angry I go outside and play basketball even in the rain. This is a good method to keep you happy and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too play Basketball or any other sport to relieve stress. I also spend alot of time on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too play Basketball or any other sport to relieve stress. I also spend alot of time on instagram.

    ReplyDelete