Wednesday, May 13, 2015

passion

'm am a very active person i enjoying just moving around Idk what it is about me but I just enjoy life the way it is. I play different sports to get used to anything and everything i play basketball to gain cardio and baseball for accuracy  i neIver know when the time come is to put my experience to use. I love playing baseball because it helps me gain patients with life I'm a very impatient person I hate waiting for thing to come I usually just go after what I need even if i know it's going to be hard to get it. I play basketball to get aggressive and to release stress I figured why shout I get addicted to drugs when the best drug is exercising and drawing. Over the time I've been playing sports i also grew into a new phase an artistic phase. Because of my surrounding I have decided to help my community cover up all of the gang graffiti with art kids should grow up to like murals and stuff like that. Art drives my motivation to going to college because I want to be a graphic design artist. I want to sell logos to big name companies that would sponsor and represent me and my art.

1 comment:

  1. Graphic design is a great career. I am sure you will make it happen!

    ReplyDelete